It is with great excitement that we announce the 203rd Anniversary Royal St. John’s Regatta will proceed on the first Wednesday in August (August 4), weather permitting.
VIEW LIVE RACE DAY FOOTAGE
SCHEDULE AND RACE RESULTS
ROAD CLOSURES AND CROWD CONTROL
The approved Crowd Control Plan can be viewed by clicking on the image below.
Parking for participants of the event (rowers, etc.) will be at the lower Dominion parking lot on Lake Avenue (access behind Dominion on King’s Bridge Road). Regatta Committee security and City of St. John’s parking enforcement will be in place to manage parking at Dominion. Permits will be issued and a list of permitted vehicles will be provided to security.
VIRTUAL GARDEN PARTY
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 guidelines, there will be no vendors, concessions or games of chance this year. However, download our 2021 Royal St. John’s Regatta Virtual Vendor Fair map and visit Regatta Vendors all over the region for a chance to win great prizes from Go! STORE.
Click on the image below to download the printable map. You can also visit any Go!STORE in St. John’s and Mount Pearl and pick up your copy.
- Visit at least THREE of the participating vendors indicated on the map.
- Visit Vendors between Wednesday, August 4 and Tuesday, August 10.
- Collect signatures of the vendors you have visited (ensure they sign next to their name on the map).
- Return your completed map to the Regatta Committee via e-mail email@example.com OR Regatta Administrative Office, 10 Clancey Drive
- You must follow all steps to be eligible to win a prize
OFFICIAL 2021 ROYAL ST. JOHN’S REGATTA SOUVENIR PROGRAMME
Unfortunately, our Programme is unavailable in print this year. Please see the digital copy, below or download your own copy